Internships for the summer or for a longer period of time at the IEEM are by invitation only. Funding is very limited or not available. Please be advised the number of slots is small. To inquire about an internship you must contact a faculty member directly.
- Please review our web pages for the various laboratories specialties.
- Pick one lab that covers your area of interest.
- Contact the lab faculty member.
- Our Faculty member will contact the IEEM administrative staff with your name, phone, and email address if an invitation is made.
- You must complete the Internship application sent to you by email.
- Your application will undergo an approval process.
- Please allow 2-3 months for this process.
- Student visa requests are very restricted or not always available