The overall goal of this study is to explore the feasibility of implementation of a novel personalized aerobic exercise training program to improve patient-reported mental health and health-related quality of life outcomes in traumatic brain injury (TBI) patients.
Study participants may receive:
• Information related to current health status
• A 3 month personalized exercise program
• Monetary compensation for your time
Qualifications of this research study are:
• Are between the ages of 18-65
• Sustained a traumatic brain injury (TBI) in the past six months to five years prior to enrollment
• Have no chronic health conditions such as high blood pressure (SBP ≥ 140; DBP ≥ 90) or diabetes
• Are not currently participating in regular physical activity
• Willing to complete a 3 month exercise intervention
Please contact Justin Repshas at 214-345-4734 or JustinRepshas@texashealth.org if you have any questions/concerns, or are interested in participating.